Dear Multiverse,
I'm thankful for today's day at work. I'm thankful to Vijay, Roseline and Raina for helping me at lab.
I'm thankful for my health that is keeping me alive today.
I'm thankful for my friends Ramya, Alphonsa, Divya and Soumya who make me laugh everyday.
I'm thankful to Vijay for volunteering to give his blood for my experimental use.
I'm thankful for the beautiful campus, butterflies and greenery around me.
I'm thankful for the money I own to enjoy my life.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for his love, faithfulness, honesty and generosity. Thank you for healing and sealing of our relationship. I'm grateful that our relationship is 10 thousand times much better than before. We love and respect each other and cherish our bond. Thank you
I'm thankful for the wisdom I gain everyday. I learn something new everyday and this wouldn't had been possible without my phone and internet. Thank you for the possibilities.
I'm thankful for today's beautiful, warm, yellow, unexpected sunset that shone through the rainy dark cold clouds. Thank you for shining on my face and taking away the chillness. Thank you
I'm truly thankful for the book SECRET I received today. I'm happy that I was able to gift it to Amudha maam and it made her very happy. Thank you for the hug I received from her. Thank you. I sprinkle magic dust on her love life and health.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I'm thankful for today's day at work. I'm thankful to Vijay, Roseline and Raina for helping me at lab.
I'm thankful for my health that is keeping me alive today.
I'm thankful for my friends Ramya, Alphonsa, Divya and Soumya who make me laugh everyday.
I'm thankful to Vijay for volunteering to give his blood for my experimental use.
I'm thankful for the beautiful campus, butterflies and greenery around me.
I'm thankful for the money I own to enjoy my life.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for his love, faithfulness, honesty and generosity. Thank you for healing and sealing of our relationship. I'm grateful that our relationship is 10 thousand times much better than before. We love and respect each other and cherish our bond. Thank you
I'm thankful for the wisdom I gain everyday. I learn something new everyday and this wouldn't had been possible without my phone and internet. Thank you for the possibilities.
I'm thankful for today's beautiful, warm, yellow, unexpected sunset that shone through the rainy dark cold clouds. Thank you for shining on my face and taking away the chillness. Thank you
I'm truly thankful for the book SECRET I received today. I'm happy that I was able to gift it to Amudha maam and it made her very happy. Thank you for the hug I received from her. Thank you. I sprinkle magic dust on her love life and health.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.