Dearest Multiverse,
Dear Lord, I'm so grateful to you for pumping me up with the strength to carry out all the basic tasks of today even though I was feeling weak and ill. I'm thankful that I was able to cook hara kabab, maggi, shower, lab work. It was a pleasing day.
I'm thankful to Amudha maam for giving me a lift till Ooty Chocolates. It was very sweet of her.
I'm thankful to Vijay and Rakshana for helping me out in lab work today.
I'm thankful to Anjali for making my eyebrows with love and care. I sprinkle magic dust on her love and career.
I'm thankful for my safety that you saved me from getting wet, cold n sick today.
I'm grateful to you for the beautiful sunshine and soft breeze, the clear sky and cute white cotton clouds that made my day! It was fun being around nature. It really soothed me. I'm thankful for the grasses and yellow wild flowers that I see every day.
I'm thankful for the most tastiest fish fry that they served in the mess today. I sprinkle magic dust on everyone who serves at our Mess.
I'm thankful for the healing and sealing of my relationship with my adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I always new that God never fails. Love never fails. Faith never fails. Truth never fails. I know deep down in my heart that Kirty and I are soulmates and God chose him for me when I was praying hard. I have 200% faith and 0% doubt. Thank you father for my husband. Kirty loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. We are happily married with 3 kids. Our love is 10 thousand times much stronger than before.
I'm thankful for my parent in laws, my mother in law is a sweet personality. She takes care of me like her own child. I'm blessed to be a part of their family.
I'm thankful for my health that is keeping me alive today.
I'm thankful for the good news I got today.
I'm thankful for the Rs. 200 gift voucher with 40% cash back on my purchases.
Thank you for my family's health, safety and prosperity.
I love you. Thank you , Thank you, Thank you
Dear Lord, I'm so grateful to you for pumping me up with the strength to carry out all the basic tasks of today even though I was feeling weak and ill. I'm thankful that I was able to cook hara kabab, maggi, shower, lab work. It was a pleasing day.
I'm thankful to Amudha maam for giving me a lift till Ooty Chocolates. It was very sweet of her.
I'm thankful to Vijay and Rakshana for helping me out in lab work today.
I'm thankful to Anjali for making my eyebrows with love and care. I sprinkle magic dust on her love and career.
I'm thankful for my safety that you saved me from getting wet, cold n sick today.
I'm grateful to you for the beautiful sunshine and soft breeze, the clear sky and cute white cotton clouds that made my day! It was fun being around nature. It really soothed me. I'm thankful for the grasses and yellow wild flowers that I see every day.
I'm thankful for the most tastiest fish fry that they served in the mess today. I sprinkle magic dust on everyone who serves at our Mess.
I'm thankful for the healing and sealing of my relationship with my adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I always new that God never fails. Love never fails. Faith never fails. Truth never fails. I know deep down in my heart that Kirty and I are soulmates and God chose him for me when I was praying hard. I have 200% faith and 0% doubt. Thank you father for my husband. Kirty loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. We are happily married with 3 kids. Our love is 10 thousand times much stronger than before.
I'm thankful for my parent in laws, my mother in law is a sweet personality. She takes care of me like her own child. I'm blessed to be a part of their family.
I'm thankful for my health that is keeping me alive today.
I'm thankful for the good news I got today.
I'm thankful for the Rs. 200 gift voucher with 40% cash back on my purchases.
Thank you for my family's health, safety and prosperity.
I love you. Thank you , Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.