Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Gratitude 198

Dearest Lord my Multiverse,

I'm grateful for all your blessings. You have been so grateful to me all these years. Thank you for saving me from spot death numerous times. Thank you for saving us from the huge car accident when car was totally damaged. You saved us through my faith in you . I love you Lord.

I am thankful for today's day Lord. I'm thankful to Rakshana and Vijay for helping me out at Lab.

I'm grateful to Sunil and Anusha for donating their book to me.

I'm thankful for the yummy food I ate today.

I'm thankful for the awesome pleasant weather that I enjoyed today.

I'm thankful for the safe recovery of my bro David.

I'm thankful for my health that keeps me alive everyday.

I'm thankful for the healing and sealing of my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm extremely grateful for our marriage. Thank you for making out love 10 thousand times much stronger than before.

I'm thankful for my adorable smart and loving husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for believing in me, having faith in my dreams and appreciating every thing I do for him and his family. He treats me like his princess and he is always there for me like my Angel. I love him a lot dear Universe. Thank you for my husband.

I'm grateful for my mother In law who helps me around house, she takes care of my kids and my rest. She never forces her opinions on me but we always have a healthy discussion and we try to understand each other's views. She loves me a lot and encourages me to keep pursuing my passion.

I'm thankful for my family. For my parent's health. For my siblings career and love life. Thank you for taking care of Mayur, Megha n Munu.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.