Dear Multiverse,
I'm so thankful to you dear Universe for helping me out today at lab work today. It was a real struggle but you kept me going. You filled my soul with energy and discipline so I performed my best today. Thank you dear Universe for always being my back. I love thee and I trust your process. I know that my desires are already manifested. It's done and I know it. I believe it. I have my faith strong and permanent and no power in this Universe can shatter my beliefs. Thank you for so much love dear Universe.
I'm thankful for my friends and family who constantly motivate me every single day. I'm thankful to Suji and Ravi who are very close to me at the moment. Who make me laugh and show me how charming I am. Thank you father, thank you Universe for making my life so beautiful.
I'm thankful for Shabi Sir's call. Thank you for the movie offer. It's really a blessing to be eligible for acting. I'm blessed that he actually considered me to be helping him out with this project. Dear Universe, you know very well that I want to act and help him but the lack of friend to accompany me so far in another district for shooting is keeping me away from saying yes to him. Dear Universe, if this is your desire as it is mine then make it happen. Please, send some angel in my life who can accompany me to the shoots so that I may feel safe. I trust in thee. I know that you will not give me anything that I won't be able to handle.
I'm thankful and grateful for my beloved husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. His love is so beautiful Lord. I'm immensely blessed to be his wife. Being his soulmate is a fulfilling experience that will last even beyond my death Lord. I'm so grateful to you for the healing and sealing of my relationship. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore. Our love is so romantic now that everyone admires us. Thank you for saving my marriage dear Universe.
I'm thankful for today's day. You kept me dry cozy and safe.
I'm thankful for my parent inlaws, they are so lovely and caring. I'm so happy with them. Thank you.
I'm thankful for the laptop, phone and 4G internet facilities that I enjoy.
Thank you for the success of my music album and story book.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
I love you for everything you made beautiful in my life like magic.
I'm so thankful to you dear Universe for helping me out today at lab work today. It was a real struggle but you kept me going. You filled my soul with energy and discipline so I performed my best today. Thank you dear Universe for always being my back. I love thee and I trust your process. I know that my desires are already manifested. It's done and I know it. I believe it. I have my faith strong and permanent and no power in this Universe can shatter my beliefs. Thank you for so much love dear Universe.
I'm thankful for my friends and family who constantly motivate me every single day. I'm thankful to Suji and Ravi who are very close to me at the moment. Who make me laugh and show me how charming I am. Thank you father, thank you Universe for making my life so beautiful.
I'm thankful for Shabi Sir's call. Thank you for the movie offer. It's really a blessing to be eligible for acting. I'm blessed that he actually considered me to be helping him out with this project. Dear Universe, you know very well that I want to act and help him but the lack of friend to accompany me so far in another district for shooting is keeping me away from saying yes to him. Dear Universe, if this is your desire as it is mine then make it happen. Please, send some angel in my life who can accompany me to the shoots so that I may feel safe. I trust in thee. I know that you will not give me anything that I won't be able to handle.
I'm thankful and grateful for my beloved husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. His love is so beautiful Lord. I'm immensely blessed to be his wife. Being his soulmate is a fulfilling experience that will last even beyond my death Lord. I'm so grateful to you for the healing and sealing of my relationship. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore. Our love is so romantic now that everyone admires us. Thank you for saving my marriage dear Universe.
I'm thankful for today's day. You kept me dry cozy and safe.
I'm thankful for my parent inlaws, they are so lovely and caring. I'm so happy with them. Thank you.
I'm thankful for the laptop, phone and 4G internet facilities that I enjoy.
Thank you for the success of my music album and story book.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
I love you for everything you made beautiful in my life like magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.