Dear Multiverse,
I'm so thankful to you for the success of lab work today. It was done on time and I was helped by Amudha maam too. I'm thankful to all my students too for helping me out today.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you for the healing and sealing of my relationship dear Universe. Thank you for making our love 10 thousand times much stronger than before. Thank you for saving my marriage Lord. I'm truly grateful.
I'm thankful for the yummy daal, roti and fish fry that I enjoyed today.
I'm thankful for Sejal and Ayush. I find them extremely cute :-)
I'm thankful for the success of my story book Scorby and the magical tree.
I'm thankful for my dear friends Ravi and Suji who love me and care for me.
I'm thankful for the weather today. Thank you for keeping me warm dry n cozy.
I'm thankful for the drinking water.
I'm extremely thankful and grateful to Suji for lending me her induction heater and kettle. It's really helping me a lot to boil water n drink.
I'm thankful for the money I own to buy good food to eat and maintain my health.
I'm thankful for the beautiful nail stickers I received from china. They are gorgeous.
I'm thankful for my parent inlaws health safety and prosperity.
I am thankful for the health and safety and prosperity of my parents and siblings. Thank you for taking care of them and saving them from harmful situations, curses , diseases and evil intentions of wicked people.
I'm thankful for the healing of my throat infection and reviving my sweet melodious voice. Thank you that I can sing so much better than before Lord.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I'm so thankful to you for the success of lab work today. It was done on time and I was helped by Amudha maam too. I'm thankful to all my students too for helping me out today.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you for the healing and sealing of my relationship dear Universe. Thank you for making our love 10 thousand times much stronger than before. Thank you for saving my marriage Lord. I'm truly grateful.
I'm thankful for the yummy daal, roti and fish fry that I enjoyed today.
I'm thankful for Sejal and Ayush. I find them extremely cute :-)
I'm thankful for the success of my story book Scorby and the magical tree.
I'm thankful for my dear friends Ravi and Suji who love me and care for me.
I'm thankful for the weather today. Thank you for keeping me warm dry n cozy.
I'm thankful for the drinking water.
I'm extremely thankful and grateful to Suji for lending me her induction heater and kettle. It's really helping me a lot to boil water n drink.
I'm thankful for the money I own to buy good food to eat and maintain my health.
I'm thankful for the beautiful nail stickers I received from china. They are gorgeous.
I'm thankful for my parent inlaws health safety and prosperity.
I am thankful for the health and safety and prosperity of my parents and siblings. Thank you for taking care of them and saving them from harmful situations, curses , diseases and evil intentions of wicked people.
I'm thankful for the healing of my throat infection and reviving my sweet melodious voice. Thank you that I can sing so much better than before Lord.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.