Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, January 29, 2018

Gratitude 278

Dearest Multiverse,

I am happy and thankful for the fruitful day I had today universe. Thank you for giving me the strength and calmness of mind to do all the lab work efficiently.

I am thankful for all my students for helping me out at my lab work.

I am thankful for the good food I had today.

I am thankful for the wonderful climate I enjoyed today. Thank you for the sunshine the clean bright moon,  the flowers and birds in our campus. Dear Universe, thank you for taking care of all the animals and plants, every living thing in this universe Lord.

I am thankful for the working of my laptop that helps me to complete all my work.

I am thankful for all the happy things in my life, thank you Lord for my body mind n soul.

I am thankful for friends I have. Thank you for Suji, Binita and Ravi.

I am thankful for my job , my salary my health, prosperity.

I am thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess.

I am honored to be the daughter in law of Ekka family. Thank you universe for loving me so much, for blessing me with the most adorable husband with beautiful eyebrows, twinkling eyes, sexy body, silky hair, understand nature and patient mind. Thank you universe for saving my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm extremely grateful to you Lord for the healing n sealing of my relationship. Thank you for making our bond more stronger and romantic than before. Thank you for the awesome wedding we had. Everything was best . I am truly thankful Lord. This is my best testimony that I have. Thank you for giving me the chance to love Kirty like a wife should. I got to cook for him, wash his cloths, clean his house, clean his toilet, change his brush, decorate his bedroom, buy flowers for him, go to church with him, go to movies, ride his bike, shop with him, shop for him, buy his groceries when ever I had more money, buy the birthday gift, take him out on valentine's day, spend some quality romantic time with him, go out to exotic places and enjoy, caress his soft hairs, kiss him and hug him, cuddle and sleep nude. Thank you universe for taking care of my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka's health. Thank you for keeping him safe when he walks on road, while crossing the road, while driving, taking bath, while cooking, while flying. Lord thank you for this gentle man in my life without whom I wouldn't had know what is love. His love is warm and intense. Thank you father for your mercy and grace. Thank you for forgiving us. Thank you for filling Kirty's and my heart with more love that helped us forgive each other forever and now we accept each other.
He came back in my life and it was amazing. The way he proposed me, told me that he loves me alone and wants to spend the rest of his life keeping me happy. Thank you Lord my universe for this wonderful lovely soulmate of mine. I am thanking you from every level of my being.

Thank you Thank you Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.