Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Gratitude 279

Dearest Multiverse,

I am thankful and happy for my wedding, my marriage with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. I'm thankful to you for bringing him in my life. He is such a wonderful soul, such a dedicated, hard working, smart, cute, handsome, romantic, intelligent, caring, compassionate, forgiving, understanding and my best friend.

I am thankful for the beautiful super red blue Lunar moon that I witnessed yesterday. Thank you Lord for Binita and Joana who were present with me to witness this gorgeous heavenly phenomenon.

I am thankful to Binita for the red rose she gifted me. I sprinkle magic dust all over her life.

I am thankful to you for the success of my first story book Scorby. I am thankful to the people who helped me day and night behind the scenes without any expectations other than the well being of my efforts to make this dream a solid reality. I am thankful for all the strength, wisdom, money , knowledge and time you showered upon me . Thank you for all my fans internationally and now I'm a best seller :-)

I'm thankful for the project I have got in my hand for molecular work. Thank you universe for all the love n trust I've received from all my coworkers.

I'm extremely grateful to you universe for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you for the romantic apology I received. Thank you for making our love 10 thousand times much stronger than before. Kirty is such an adorable husband. I feel privileged to be his wife Mrs. Ekka. I'm thankful for my parent inlaws who love me more than my own parents. 

I am thankful to you dear universe for helping Joana out in passing the letter to ADH. I sprinkle magic dust all over Preeti and Binita for helping us out.

I am thankful for the health, safety and prosperity of my family. Thank you for the career of my sister Stuti and Brother Mayur. Thank you for helping them complete their Ph.D

I'm thankful to Vijay for today's lab work.  

I'm thankful for the celestial bodies you have created. I love them. Every single thing you've created is a master piece.

Thank you for the food I eat every day.

Thank you for the health that is keeping me alive today.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.