Submitted by: Me
I figured it out those thoughts…everyone has it except me: it’s a struggle, he is difficult…as much as I would think I was changing my thoughts, those thoughts were still coming out of me. I finally had to let go and really have faith, truly believe. Instead of thinking everyone else has it but me, I thought I do have it, I deserve it, he loves me and I know that and I have faith that letting go of the struggle and making myself happy is the key.
I went to his house and told him that I am letting him go. He is struggling with the idea of us, and I can’t help him, I can only be responsible for my own happiness, so I let him go. I told him not to contact me and dont come back until you are sure. Meanwhile, I only cried because I missed him, not because I didn’t have him.
I put my order into the Universe so I just believed it would happen. I went on making myself happy, enjoying a single life, knowing I wouldnt have it much longer.
A few short days later he emailed me saying that he truly missed me. This time, he was 100% with me. He finally saw the good in me and discovered on his own that he loved me the way I love him. It’s what he needed to do. I am so thankful and happy. It’s almost scary this power!! I shared The Secret with my mother.
Ask, believe and simply trust that you are going to get it. Don’t put a time frame on it. Dont keep asking because you already put in that order. Just go on living like you already have it and I promise it works!
Date Posted: Apr 18, 2010
My Love Came Back For Good
It took me a while to really put into practice The Secret. I wanted one thing in my life, Love. I always felt like it was a struggle. The one thing I couldnt have. In every part of my life I did so well, except that one part. The man I fell in love with was negative and always testing my faith in The Secret, and it was always just so hard….and then…I figured it out those thoughts…everyone has it except me: it’s a struggle, he is difficult…as much as I would think I was changing my thoughts, those thoughts were still coming out of me. I finally had to let go and really have faith, truly believe. Instead of thinking everyone else has it but me, I thought I do have it, I deserve it, he loves me and I know that and I have faith that letting go of the struggle and making myself happy is the key.
I went to his house and told him that I am letting him go. He is struggling with the idea of us, and I can’t help him, I can only be responsible for my own happiness, so I let him go. I told him not to contact me and dont come back until you are sure. Meanwhile, I only cried because I missed him, not because I didn’t have him.
I put my order into the Universe so I just believed it would happen. I went on making myself happy, enjoying a single life, knowing I wouldnt have it much longer.
A few short days later he emailed me saying that he truly missed me. This time, he was 100% with me. He finally saw the good in me and discovered on his own that he loved me the way I love him. It’s what he needed to do. I am so thankful and happy. It’s almost scary this power!! I shared The Secret with my mother.
Ask, believe and simply trust that you are going to get it. Don’t put a time frame on it. Dont keep asking because you already put in that order. Just go on living like you already have it and I promise it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.