Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Gratitude 287

Dearest Universe,

Thank you.

I am happy, satisfied and happy for today's happy day. Every thing went good and perfect.

I am happy and thankful for the relaxing, long, peaceful sleep last night. 

I am so happy and thankful for the fame of my first story book. Thank you that my book Scorby is an extraordinary hit in whole world. Every school in Europe and America uses my book in schools. Thank you that I was awarded as the best author for children's story book that teaches and entertains. I am a powerful writer now. My subscribers on my youtube and blogspot has shooted up to million followers now. I am so happy that I am being invited to many bookstores and schools to give a talk. I travel to new places with my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka to exciting shows on free paid tickets and stay with full security. I am happy that ever week I get lots of cheques in my mail. I earn in pounds and dollars which is more than enough to help others and launch my music video album. People love me and are motivated by my actions. They admire my struggles. I am extremely happy to have updated my version everyday.

I am happy and grateful for the love of my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who is most caring and treats me like a princess. Thank you for the healing n sealing of my relationship dear Lord. Thank you that our bond is 10 thousand times more stronger than before. We do not argue, no fights, we don't hate or hurt. We apologize, forgive and forget and accept each other. I'm truly blessed to be Mrs. Ekka and the daughter inlaw of Ekka family. Everyone loves and respects me. I am truly blessed. Thank you.

I am thankful for the safety and prosperity of my family. Thank you for my brother's Ph.D and my sister's job. Thank you for my mother's healing and dad's safety. Thank you for my sister's law studies and good marks.

I love all my friends and am thankful for Binita, Sujata and Ravi.

Thank you for the delicious lunch n dinner.

Thank you for the soft cool fresh breeze we enjoyed today.

I am thankful for the colorful sunset I witnessed today.

Lord I am thankful for my laptop and the wisdom that you gave me to complete my story book.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.