Dear Universe!
Thank you for bringing THE MAGIC, THE SECRET in my life.
Today I am very happy because of self-love.
I ask for a bright, colorful and happy career.
Thank you for bringing THE MAGIC, THE SECRET in my life.
Today I am very happy because of self-love.
I ask for a bright, colorful and happy career.
I want to make my career as a famous and appreciated Singer and writer. I want my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka to have a chain of resorts and restaurants all over the world. I want to have lots of money to help others and live a happy and contented life. A career where I am my own boss. Where my employees are faithful and dedicated to me and my company. I want to have my own recording studio and recording label. I want to tour over the world and sing at live concerts. I want to help my husband Kirty in his dream career. A job which gives me peace of mind, a kind of satisfaction and assurance that I've always wanted for. Where I get plenty of time to spend with my family as well.
A job in which I can take my entire family on paid vacations all over the world. A job where I have financial security, I want to work with clients who like my work and appreciate me. I want employees who are hard working. I want my employees to be happy working for me. I want the government to recognize my talent and dedication for the country. I want my hubby and family to be extremely proud of me. I want to learn studio software and excel in the music area.
I want to inspire women to develop their talents. My music should send a positive message to the listeners. I want my music to touch every needful issue like suicide, terrorism, abortion, widows, marriages etc. I want to be on the TIME cover magazine along with other newspapers too.
I want producers to contact me for composing their songs. I want lyricists to contact me and collaborate with me. I want to be flashed on air and TV. I want people to want my autograph and snaps with them. I want artists to have a photoshoot with me. I want a life of relief from depression causing job. I want things to always work out for me. I want to publish many hit songs worldwide.
I want to publish many story books and become famous among kids. I want to teach my readers about good things of life. I want that my books are sold beyond the borders too.
I want to help my husband in his resort and restaurant business. I want to help him open up a momo restaurant in Ranchi. Slowly it would spread across the state and then it would build up into a company. Our company name would be, "The Ekka's"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.