Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Grateful 12

Oh Universe and Heaven,
I am really grateful for today's day because It went better than expected.
I got up with a happy mood and had a smooth day at office. Evening I had my
song practice with few wonderful friends of mine.

I am grateful for the Ola cabs that are really useful.
Thank you for today's breakfast.
I am grateful for a special Sunday,
the service at thr Methodist church was amazing. We sang well and many people were touched
by our songs. They were healed emotionally including me.
Thank you for the people I met today....they are angels in my life.
Thank you for the sunshine and a clear pleasant weather.
I am thankful and find myself priveledged to be staying in such a beautiful campus.
Thank you for the deers I meet everyday. Thank you for
taking care of them like you take care of me.


I love you oh Universe, you are so artistic and colorful, you always amaze me!




I almost forgot to thank you for these beautiful colorful flowers.
I am grateful for peace in my life, that I have a job to go to,
Thank you for the hot water and electricity I enjoy,
for the room I live in and my cozy warm bed.
Thank you  for a sound sleep every night.
Today's evening was fun with Aliva,
we went shopping and walking all over kormangala's shops and
had a nice memorable time together. You kept us safe all through the day and
I'm truly thankful to you dear Universe/God.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.