I want to have lots of money and enough of it to help others.
I want to receive advance payments and cheques more than my bills.
I want to be surrounded by trusted friends who are there for me in times of need.
I want to have 2 villas in the city and 1 on the beach.
I want to own famous resorts and restaurants all over the world.
I want to help my hubby financially in every sector of his investment.
I want him to guide me in financial matters.
My hubby Kirty wants an Audi car and I want to help him own it.
I want to support my parents and parent inlaws financially.
I want to open an orphanage and a shelter home for trafficked women.
I want a huge savings in my bank balance that allows me to buy whatever I want.
I want a clean wallet devoid of black money.
I want a house that matches my vision board.
I am never in debt, I never borrow money from others.
I want to be a faithful tax payee.
I want to own many international debit/credit cards.
I want my kids to go to the best schools and colleges.
I want to get married in a very memorable way.
I want to have enough money to be able to invest in my marriage requirements and help my parents.
I want to earn 50 Lakhs per month and more.
I want to own a recording studio.
I want to be the CEO of the company "The Ekka's"
I want to receive advance payments and cheques more than my bills.
I want to be surrounded by trusted friends who are there for me in times of need.
I want to have 2 villas in the city and 1 on the beach.
I want to own famous resorts and restaurants all over the world.
I want to help my hubby financially in every sector of his investment.
I want him to guide me in financial matters.
My hubby Kirty wants an Audi car and I want to help him own it.
I want to support my parents and parent inlaws financially.
I want to open an orphanage and a shelter home for trafficked women.
I want a huge savings in my bank balance that allows me to buy whatever I want.
I want a clean wallet devoid of black money.
I want a house that matches my vision board.
I am never in debt, I never borrow money from others.
I want to be a faithful tax payee.
I want to own many international debit/credit cards.
I want my kids to go to the best schools and colleges.
I want to get married in a very memorable way.
I want to have enough money to be able to invest in my marriage requirements and help my parents.
I want to earn 50 Lakhs per month and more.
I want to own a recording studio.
I want to be the CEO of the company "The Ekka's"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.