I want to be a beautiful women.
I want to be kind at heart.
I want my skin to be soft and glowy.
I want to have the most pretty hair.
I want to have a sound sleep every night with my hubby Kirty V.Ekka.
I want to go to bed in peace.
I want my family to be healthy and talented.
I want them to go out with me on vacations.
I want 3 kids with painless delivery.
I want a sexy hot body forever even after my delivery.
I want Kirty to have six packs!
I want to go to gym with my hubby.
I want my kids to have Kirty's eyebrows, height and intelligence.
I want my kids to have my voice, hair, eyes, lips, nose and smile.
I want my parents and parent inlaws to be very healthy and long lived.
I want Kirty and me to have a long happy healthy life together.
I want all my kids to be active in extra curricular activities and have a healthy long happy life.
I want Kirty's siblings to have a happy long life.
I want my siblings Mayur, Megha, Munu, cousins to be healthy happy and long lived.
I want all of my near and dear ones to be safe from every unhealthy practices and destructions.
I want to be kind at heart.
I want my skin to be soft and glowy.
I want to have the most pretty hair.
I want to have a sound sleep every night with my hubby Kirty V.Ekka.
I want to go to bed in peace.
I want my family to be healthy and talented.
I want them to go out with me on vacations.
I want 3 kids with painless delivery.
I want a sexy hot body forever even after my delivery.
I want Kirty to have six packs!
I want to go to gym with my hubby.
I want my kids to have Kirty's eyebrows, height and intelligence.
I want my kids to have my voice, hair, eyes, lips, nose and smile.
I want my parents and parent inlaws to be very healthy and long lived.
I want Kirty and me to have a long happy healthy life together.
I want all my kids to be active in extra curricular activities and have a healthy long happy life.
I want Kirty's siblings to have a happy long life.
I want my siblings Mayur, Megha, Munu, cousins to be healthy happy and long lived.
I want all of my near and dear ones to be safe from every unhealthy practices and destructions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.