Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gratitude 205

 

Dearest Multiverse,

I'm thankful that I'm the best selling author of children story books. I'm called by TV interviews, to sign books, my books are at landmark, Amazon and Kindle. Children love my books.

I'm thankful for my music album launch. Everything went better than what I had expected. I have lots of money for my next albums too. Thank you for all my fans and listeners.

I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who helped, encouraged and supported me all along my way. It was his strong belief in my abilities and Law of Attraction that we were both able to manifest our desires. Thank you for healing and sealing our relationship. Thank you for making my relationship 10 thousand times much more stronger than before. We fall in love with each other everyday. We learn something new about each other everyday. We respect and love each other.Kirty treats me like his princess.

I'm thankful for the good news I got today. Thank you for my Potassium Bicarbonate. Now I finally have extracted my good quality DNA.

I'm thankful for today's relaxing day. Thankfully I didn't had to go for singing practice and I got lots of time to clean my room and relax...dance and play music. Thank you

I'm thankful for my dear friend Suji and Ravi who make my day full of laughter.

I'm thankful for my mother in-law. She is very caring towards everyone. I'm grateful to her for taking care of my mother and dressing up my sisters wounds. It was very sweet and thoughtful of her to love my family unconditionally. I love my mother in-law a lot.

I'm thankful to Vijay, Raina and Amuda for helping me with my experiments.

Thank you for today's sunny day and thank you for taking care of all the animals at my campus.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.