Dearest Multiverse,
I'm extremely thankful for today's day. You helped me and Sujata for locating her friend's place. Thank you for the OLA service that helped us a lot today.
I'm thankful to you for keeping us safe on the road and for bringing us back home safely.
I'm thankful to you for the awesome tibetan I had with my dearest friend Dr. Sujata. It was her first time experience at a tibetan cuisine and I loved our moment together.
I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out today with all the lab work.
I'm thankful that I got pellet with today's Vijay's EDTA sample.
I'm thankful for the safe journey of my friend Ravi. I'm thankful that he qualified for the job in tomorrow's interview. I sprinkle magic dust all over his life and career.
I'm thankful for taking good care of all the animals in our campus, against this stormy cold weather.
I'm thankful for the good news I got today.
I'm thankful for the safety and prosperity of my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, who loves me immensely , who treats me like his princess. Thank you Lord for reviving our love, rekindling our relationship again. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times more stronger than before. I'm extremely grateful for my beloved sexy adorable smart and cute husband, Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you Universe for saving my marriage.
I'm thankful for the love, care and respect of my mom in-law who adores me more than my own mother. I love my parent in-laws a lot.
Thank you Thank you Thank you for making me a better person everday.
I'm extremely thankful for today's day. You helped me and Sujata for locating her friend's place. Thank you for the OLA service that helped us a lot today.
I'm thankful to you for keeping us safe on the road and for bringing us back home safely.
I'm thankful to you for the awesome tibetan I had with my dearest friend Dr. Sujata. It was her first time experience at a tibetan cuisine and I loved our moment together.
I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out today with all the lab work.
I'm thankful that I got pellet with today's Vijay's EDTA sample.
I'm thankful for the safe journey of my friend Ravi. I'm thankful that he qualified for the job in tomorrow's interview. I sprinkle magic dust all over his life and career.
I'm thankful for taking good care of all the animals in our campus, against this stormy cold weather.
I'm thankful for the good news I got today.
I'm thankful for the safety and prosperity of my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, who loves me immensely , who treats me like his princess. Thank you Lord for reviving our love, rekindling our relationship again. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times more stronger than before. I'm extremely grateful for my beloved sexy adorable smart and cute husband, Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you Universe for saving my marriage.
I'm thankful for the love, care and respect of my mom in-law who adores me more than my own mother. I love my parent in-laws a lot.
Thank you Thank you Thank you for making me a better person everday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.