Dearest Multiverse,
I'm so happy, so satisfied that my DNA extraction protocol is working absolutely fail proof. I'm thankful to Arun, Rathnamma, Dhriti and Akshana for donating me their precious blood for my study. I sprinkle a lot of magic dust on them.
I'm thankful to Dr. Stephen for providing me this leadership opportunity to save all the harassed Christians Christians in our campus. Finally I'm fighting on the behalf of all of them as I was born to do that.
I'm thankful that I got my eyebrows done today by such a sweet person. I sprinkle magic dust on her career and married life.
I'm thankful for Sujata and Ravi for making my life full of fun, love and laughter. I sprinkle magic dust on my friends.
I'm thankful To Priya, Dhriti (my students) and Vijay for helping me out lab work.
I'm thankful for the lovely dress I wore today. I looked hot :-)
I'm thankful for all the creative ideas you put in my mind to use my talents to their full potential.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot than before and treats me like a princess. I'm extremely grateful to you for making my life beautiful. I'm thankful for making my relationship with Kirty Vishal Ekka 10 thousand times much stronger than before. We are faithful to each other. We are best friends forever. We are magnetically irresistible to each other. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore, we don't shout anymore. Kirty is my prince charming. We love each other immensely. Dear Lord my Multiverse, thankyou, I'm extremely grateful to you for saving my marriage. I love you.
I'm thankful for my awesome parent inlaws who love me more than my own parents do. I love my caring mom inlaw. She is a wonderful caring and generous, understanding lady. She finally allowed me to wear wedding gown of my choice.
I'm thankful to Stephen Sir for today's veg sandwich.
I'm thankful to Meenakshi for mentoring Megha.
I'm thankful to you for my family's safety, health, happiness and prosperity.
Thank you for my health.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.