Dearest Multiverse,
I'm so happy and satisfied and thankful for today's day at work. Thank you for helping me out today with my lab work. Thank you for Vijay that he helped me with the so many works.
I'm so happy for today's weather and the sunshine that came out for sometime so that the animals felt warm n cozy.
I'm thankful for my health that helps me to jump, sing and dance!!! I am Joy!!I am abundant!! I am perfect!! I am love! I am Peace!!
I'm thankful for my friend Suji who makes me smile everyday.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for loving me like his princess. Thank you for my adorable prince charming, my faithful and loving husband with whom I happy. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times much more stronger than before. Thank you dear Lord my Universe for healing and sealing our relationship.. Thank you for saving my marriage. Thank you Thank you Thank you
I'm thankful for the yummy chicken manchurian I had today with roti and daal tadka.
I'm thankful for my parent inlaws who love me more than Kirty :-) I love my mom inlaw. She is very sweet, understanding and caring.
I'm thankful for my old friend Ravi, who is preparing for his civil services. Thank you for helping him qualify his civils. Thank you for him because he makes me happy :-)
I'm thankful for the beautiful talent you have gifted me with. Thank you for blessing me and helping me making best use of them.
I'm thankful for the songs I've composed and that they are now released and loved by many.
I'm thankful for my health that is keeping me alive today.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I'm so happy and satisfied and thankful for today's day at work. Thank you for helping me out today with my lab work. Thank you for Vijay that he helped me with the so many works.
I'm so happy for today's weather and the sunshine that came out for sometime so that the animals felt warm n cozy.
I'm thankful for my health that helps me to jump, sing and dance!!! I am Joy!!I am abundant!! I am perfect!! I am love! I am Peace!!
I'm thankful for my friend Suji who makes me smile everyday.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for loving me like his princess. Thank you for my adorable prince charming, my faithful and loving husband with whom I happy. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times much more stronger than before. Thank you dear Lord my Universe for healing and sealing our relationship.. Thank you for saving my marriage. Thank you Thank you Thank you
I'm thankful for the yummy chicken manchurian I had today with roti and daal tadka.
I'm thankful for my parent inlaws who love me more than Kirty :-) I love my mom inlaw. She is very sweet, understanding and caring.
I'm thankful for my old friend Ravi, who is preparing for his civil services. Thank you for helping him qualify his civils. Thank you for him because he makes me happy :-)
I'm thankful for the beautiful talent you have gifted me with. Thank you for blessing me and helping me making best use of them.
I'm thankful for the songs I've composed and that they are now released and loved by many.
I'm thankful for my health that is keeping me alive today.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.