Dearest Universe,
I'm so grateful to you for returning my dear friend Sujata's mobile phone into safe hands. I sprinkle magic dust all over the person who found the mobile and returned it to Neha. It was very thoughtful of Neha to go and get back the phone on time. Thank you dearest Lord for listening and responding.
I'm thankful for my dear friend Ravi who constantly makes sure that I smile every single day.
I'm thankful to Vijay and Rakshana for helping me out at Lab work.
I'm thankful for the peaceful and pleasant day today. I loved the weather. Thank you for the sunshine.
I'm thankful for the cute gift you helped me chose for my dear friend Raina's house warming party.
I'm thankful for my loving husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who treats me respectfully. Thank you that our relationship is 10 thousand times much more stronger than before. We don't fight anymore, We don't hate anymore, We don't hurt anymore like we used too 💓💋
Thank you Universe for the Myntra guy who finally took back the return parcel.
I'm thankful for the delicious beef manchurian I had today.
I'm thankful for the strength you gave me to go and shop. Thank you for bringing me back home safely.
I'm thankful for the health that is keeping me alive today.
I'm thankful for all the money I've been given throughout my life.
I'm thankful for the safety and prosperity of my family, my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, my parent In-laws, my own parents, my siblings, my relatives and friends. I sprinkle magic dust on all of them because they make my life worth living. I love them all and I am truly grateful to have them in my life.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.