Dearest Multiverse,
I'm so thankful to you for that courtesy call made by Ravi. It was very thoughtful of him to call me up to inquire about my menstrual pain.
I'm so thankful for today's beautiful day Lord. I'm thankful that Vijay helped me a lot at my lab work today.
I'm thankful to Sujata for fetching me dinner and cooking the yummy soya vegetable. It was very lovely of her to do that. I sprinkle magic dust over her spiritual life.
I'm thankful to you for healing my pain and for the comfortable sleep I had.
I'm thankful to you for helping us choose the best birthday dress for Suchita.
I'm thankful for the wonderful laptop and phone I own. Thank you for the internet service I enjoy which enables me to do a lot of useful work.
I'm thankful to Dhriti for her friendship and respect. I sprinkle magic dust on her career.
I'm thankful for the gift of health that is keeping me alive today.
Thank you for all the money I've been given throughout my life.
Thank you for the good news I got today.
Thank you for those cute hairbands I got from aliexpress.com
Thank you for my lovely husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. I'm extremely grateful for cuddling me and sleeping while I was in pain. He loved and cared for me and now I feel much better. I'm thankful for making our relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I'm thankful to him for cooking for me. I love his cooking and he also fed me soup :-)
I am blessed to be his wife dear universe. Thank you for healing n sealing our relationship.
Thank you, Thank you Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.