Dearest Multiverse,
I'm thankful to you for the yummy fish fry and roti I had with dal tadka. Thank you for the nutritious food I have access to. Thank you for the food that keeps me healthy.
I'm thankful for my beloved Prince Charming , my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm thankful that our relationship is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I'm grateful to have my adorable soulmate who takes care of me like his princess.
I'm thankful for my dear friend Ravi , he is such a sweet friend of mine. I'm thankful to him for making me smile everyday, he takes care of me and my feelings. I sprinkle magic dust on his life.
I'm thankful for the happy , fruitful day I had today. I'm happy and satisfied that my day went good.
I'm thankful to Raina , Vijay and Rakshna for helping me out at lab. I sprinkle magic dust on their life.
I'm thankful for today's weather. Thank you for keeping me safe, dry and warm.
I'm thankful for my sister Minakshi who is always there for me when I need her.
I'm thankful for the talents you have blessed me with. I'm thankful to you for every opportunity you give me to use my talents there. Thank you Lord for being with me always.
I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends. I'm thankful to all those people who came in my life and stayed.
Thank you for the safety and prosperity of my parent inlaws, my parents, relatives and all my near n dear ones. I'm so grateful for this beautiful life.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.