Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gratitude 221

 

Dearest Multiverse,

I'm so thankful to you for today's day. I'm glad that Vijay helped me a lot at lab.

I'm thankful for my phone that was left at lab and finally you sent an Angel to help me out.

I'm thankful to Sujata for preparing such a delicious veg curry for us.

I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me inspite of my imperfections. He loves me with all that I have. He treats me like a princess. He encourages me , motivates and guides me. He is my angel and best friend. I love him a lot. Dear universe, I'm extremely grateful for making my relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I love my parent inlaws. I'm so lucky to have them in my life. The love me more than my own parents do. Thank you Thank you Thank you Lord for the wonderful magical wedding I had . Thank you for saving my marriage Universe.

I'm thankful for the success of my DNA isolation Lord.Thank you

I'm thankful for the delicious fish fry, daal and roti I had today.

I'm thankful for the warm water I enjoyed at shower.

I'm thankful for today's awesome day. Thank you for keeping me warm, cozy n dry.

I'm thankful for the safety of my parents, siblings and extended family members.

I'm thankful to you that I was able to talk to Megha and help her understand the pros and cons of research scope in India. I'm thankful that she got the best job offer.

I'm thankful to you for my friend Ravi. Thank you for taking good care of him .

Thank you for the launch of my first story book. I'm extremely grateful for all those motivational speaker who were behind my successful begining.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.