Dearest Multiverse,
I'm thankful for the fun filled day I had today with my bro Senel. I loved everything about today. We went to game zone, we went to Popsies then went to PVR Forum and watched a comedy movie Toilet Ek Prem Katha. It was fun to be with Senel after 2 years. Thank you Lord that everything went just fine. We got my favorite restaurant...where my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka brought me first on his red sexy bike. Thank you that our bill came very less. Thank you that we got a very good seat at the theater and we were on time. Thank you Lord that I had money to show him around. I laughed a lot ...it was super fun.
I'm thankful to my dear friend Ravi for singing such a sweet song for me. It's filled with so much emotions and feelings. I sprinkle magic dust on our friendship and his career, his health and life.
I'm thankful for the good night sleep I had last night.
I'm thankful for the health you have given me to enjoy my life to the fullest.
I'm thankful for the OLA service that helped us a lot today.
I'm thankful for the dress I wore today.
I'm thankful for all the money I've received throughout my life.
I'm thankful for the yummy food I had today. Schezwan fried chicken momo, prawn fried rice and crispy chicken, roti and daal.
Thank you for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me like his princess.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.