Dearest Multiverse,
I'm extremely happy today for your blessings. I'm thankful to you dear Lord because you extracted the DNA today successfully from blood after 6 months of failure. I'm extremely overjoyed. I was jumping with happiness today. It's all your grace and blessing. I'm so grateful to you for this manifestation. I'm proud of myself today Lord. I finally proved myself today. I'm thankful for the moment everyone praised me. I'm thankful for the trust and respect I earned today. I'm thankful that you have been with me and made me better through all my failures.
I'm thankful to Preetha maam for getting me such a nice project. Thank you for all these funding. Thank you for the research opportunity I've been bestowed with.
I'm thankful for the weather we had today.
I'm thankful To every person at Lab who indirectly helped me in doing my DNA extraction successfully. Roy, Rama, Vijay, Raina, Mary , Anjali and Preetha maam. I sprinkle magic dust on all of their careers.
I'm thankful for the adobe software, laptop, internet connection, electricity, my phone , all of it because of which I am able to write my story book and draw diagrams.
I'm thankful for the great ideas you sow in my mind that enables me to use them well in every area of my life that I possibly can.
I'm thankful for my cute friend Sujata.
I'm thankful for my lovely friend Ravi.
I'm thankful for the food I had today.
I'm thankful for my health that keeps me alive everyday.
I'm thankful for the recovery of my mother's illness. I'm thankful for my mother's transfer back to Ranchi. I'm thankful for the health, peace and prosperity of my dad and mom.
I'm thankful for keeping Mayur, Megha Munu Minakshi safe, healthy and prosperous.
I'm thankful for this job I own, for the savings I have and this room I live in. I love all of it.
Thank you for my beloved husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess.
I'm grateful for the healing and sealing of my relationship. I'm thankful that our love is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore. I'm very blessed to be his wife. Thank you Lord for saving my marriage.
I'm thankful for my caring, loving and understanding parent in-laws. I'm grateful t have a mother in-law who loves me more than my own mom.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I'm extremely happy today for your blessings. I'm thankful to you dear Lord because you extracted the DNA today successfully from blood after 6 months of failure. I'm extremely overjoyed. I was jumping with happiness today. It's all your grace and blessing. I'm so grateful to you for this manifestation. I'm proud of myself today Lord. I finally proved myself today. I'm thankful for the moment everyone praised me. I'm thankful for the trust and respect I earned today. I'm thankful that you have been with me and made me better through all my failures.
I'm thankful to Preetha maam for getting me such a nice project. Thank you for all these funding. Thank you for the research opportunity I've been bestowed with.
I'm thankful for the weather we had today.
I'm thankful To every person at Lab who indirectly helped me in doing my DNA extraction successfully. Roy, Rama, Vijay, Raina, Mary , Anjali and Preetha maam. I sprinkle magic dust on all of their careers.
I'm thankful for the adobe software, laptop, internet connection, electricity, my phone , all of it because of which I am able to write my story book and draw diagrams.
I'm thankful for the great ideas you sow in my mind that enables me to use them well in every area of my life that I possibly can.
I'm thankful for my cute friend Sujata.
I'm thankful for my lovely friend Ravi.
I'm thankful for the food I had today.
I'm thankful for my health that keeps me alive everyday.
I'm thankful for the recovery of my mother's illness. I'm thankful for my mother's transfer back to Ranchi. I'm thankful for the health, peace and prosperity of my dad and mom.
I'm thankful for keeping Mayur, Megha Munu Minakshi safe, healthy and prosperous.
I'm thankful for this job I own, for the savings I have and this room I live in. I love all of it.
Thank you for my beloved husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess.
I'm grateful for the healing and sealing of my relationship. I'm thankful that our love is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore. I'm very blessed to be his wife. Thank you Lord for saving my marriage.
I'm thankful for my caring, loving and understanding parent in-laws. I'm grateful t have a mother in-law who loves me more than my own mom.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.