Dearest Lord my Multiverse,
I'm extremely grateful for my lovely friend Sujata. I love her a lot. I'm happy that we found each other through your love. I'm happy that I'm able to lift her up when she is discouraged. I'm glad that the videos I send her gives her inspiration, encouragement and hope. I know that you will bless her and not let her faith down. I sprinkle magic dust on her career and life.
I'm thankful for today's yummy fish fry and roti. I'm also thankful for the vegetable that Sujata cooked for us with so much of love.
I'm thankful for my friend Rani's wedding. I sprinkle magic dust all over her life.
I'm thankful for the awesome weather we had today. It was colorful, bright, pleasant and dry. I'm glad that you kept me safe, warm n dry.
I'm thankful for the health of all the animals of my campus.
I'm thankful that you gave me the strength to do exercise and zumba today. I'm grateful for my sexy healthy beautiful body Lord.
I'm thankful for the state of mind and creativity you blessed me with for making the drawing for my story book. I'm glad that it is working out well and it looks awesome.
I'm thankful to you for my beautiful hair Lord. I love the colors it has and everyone is impressed by it.
I'm thankful to you Lord for my health that is keeping me alive today.
I'm thankful for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me passionately and treats me like a princess. I am grateful for saving my marriage. I am thankful to you for giving me such a lovely mother in-law who cares for me more than my own mother does.
I'm thankful for my dear friend Ravi who makes me smile everyday without fail.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
I'm extremely grateful for my lovely friend Sujata. I love her a lot. I'm happy that we found each other through your love. I'm happy that I'm able to lift her up when she is discouraged. I'm glad that the videos I send her gives her inspiration, encouragement and hope. I know that you will bless her and not let her faith down. I sprinkle magic dust on her career and life.
I'm thankful for today's yummy fish fry and roti. I'm also thankful for the vegetable that Sujata cooked for us with so much of love.
I'm thankful for my friend Rani's wedding. I sprinkle magic dust all over her life.
I'm thankful for the awesome weather we had today. It was colorful, bright, pleasant and dry. I'm glad that you kept me safe, warm n dry.
I'm thankful for the health of all the animals of my campus.
I'm thankful that you gave me the strength to do exercise and zumba today. I'm grateful for my sexy healthy beautiful body Lord.
I'm thankful for the state of mind and creativity you blessed me with for making the drawing for my story book. I'm glad that it is working out well and it looks awesome.
I'm thankful to you for my beautiful hair Lord. I love the colors it has and everyone is impressed by it.
I'm thankful to you Lord for my health that is keeping me alive today.
I'm thankful for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me passionately and treats me like a princess. I am grateful for saving my marriage. I am thankful to you for giving me such a lovely mother in-law who cares for me more than my own mother does.
I'm thankful for my dear friend Ravi who makes me smile everyday without fail.
Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.