Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gratitude 212

 

Dearest Multiverse,

I'm thankful to you for last night. I'm grateful to have met Ravi , I now understand why we met. I'm thankful that you allowed me to make him happy, he gained so much of inspiration from the videos I sent him, from the teachings I told him, from the jokes I narrated and from every form of communication. I'm glad that through my life I was able to lighten up his world. I'm glad you broke his rope Father and saved his life. I'm so happy to see a new improved version of Ravi full of zeal and focus on his goals. I sprinkle magic dust all over his life and career.

I'm thankful for the meaningful conversations I had with my friend Ravi last night. I'm blessed to have an understanding friend like him. I'm happy that he makes me happy. I'm glad that he heard my painful past and consoled and encouraged me.

I'm thankful to you for today's day as you gave me the strength to sleep peacefully, wake happily and utilize my day well. I'm happy that I was able to clean my room, wash all cloths and take bath.

I'm thankful for my life, my job my salary, my talents, my friends. I'm happy where I am now. I should not complaint and be happy now!!! 

I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka , my prince charming who loves me a lot and treats me like his princess. I'm grateful that our love is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I'm thankful and grateful for the healing and sealing of my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm honored and blessed to be his wife. Thank you for saving my marriage father. I love my parent inl-aws. They are very kind, generous, understanding and loving. I love my mother in-law. 

I'm thankful to Sujata for cooking the delicious mixed vegetable.

I'm thankful to you for keeping me dry, warm n safe.

I'm thankful to stay in this campus, I love this room and my bed.

I'm thankful for the awesome food we had today. I'm thankful for the nutrition I receive in a hygienic form.

Thank you for the phone call I had with munu, megha and mom. Thank you for keeping them safe, healthy, happy and prosperous. I love my dad, thank you for keeping my dad safe from people with evil desires, accidents and crimes. I'm thankful for my brother's Ph.D and cool job.

I'm thankful for my best friend Ravi's civil service job at a wonderful post.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.