Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gratitude 220

 

Dearest Multiverse,

Thank you Lord.

I'm thankful to you for making my day full of happiness. My day was fun filled and my worship session was awesome. I'm thankful to my whole team for doing such a wonderful job.

I'm thankful for the Google Play card that you gave me easily today so that I didn't had to hunt for it else where and thus it saved a lot of my precious time and strength.

I'm thankful for the strength and money you gave me to go shopping for this month's daily items. I walked a lot and you brought me back home safe and dry.

I'm thankful to you for keeping the rains on hold till I reached back safely to my room.

I'm thankful to you for the OLA service that I had today.

I'm thankful for the yummy food I had today.

I'm thankful for the running hot water that was available for my shower. Thank you for the drinking water and electricity facility I enjoy unfailingly everyday.

I'm thankful for my dear friends Ravi and Sujata. Life is fun and happy with them.

I'm thankful for the Teacher's day gift they gave me at church today. I'm glad that I am a teacher now. I mold the lives and careers of many. I'm proud to guide and help them. Thank you Father.

I'm thankful for my adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. I'm thankful to you for saving my marriage. I'm thankful for making my relationship with him 10 times much stronger than before. I'm grateful for the love of my parent in-laws who love me more than my own parents. Thank you Lord for the most romantic wedding I had. I am Mrs. Ekka now and I'm proud to be Kirty's wife. I'm blessed to have an adorable, understanding and romantic husband.

Thank you for the most romantic honeymoon me and my Kirty had.

I love you universe.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.