Dearest Multiverse,
I'm thankful for today's day , thank you for helping me use my day well. The experiment was a success. I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out today with the experiments.
I'm thankful for my new earrings. It looks fabulous on me.
I'm thankful for my health, my dress, shoes, hairstyle, I'm thankful for this body you gifted me. I'm blessed to be able to care of what belongs to you.
I'm thankful for the pleasant weather I enjoyed today.
I'm thankful for the butterflies and deer i saw today.
I'm thankful to you for keeping me warm, dry and safe, away from the rains and cold.
I'm thankful to you for this job, my salary and my colleagues.
I'm thankful for my good friend Ravi who makes my day by singing good songs and playing guitar. I sprinkle magic dust on his civil service exams.
I'm thankful for Sujata who makes me smile and listens to me, who shares all her worries and achievements with me. I'm truly grateful to have her in my life. I sprinkle magic dust on her parents so that they are saved and come to know Jesus.
I'm thankful for my adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for loving me more than anything else, for treating me like his princess, for hugging me at night and kissing me every morning. Thank you Lord for the healing and sealing of my relationship with Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you for making our loving relationship 10 thousand times more stronger than before. Thank you for saving my marriage and blessing it with abundance and magic.
I'm thankful for my adorable parent in-laws. I love them a lot but they love me more than I do. They treat my well and respect me more than my own parents do. I am extremely grateful for my mother in-law.
I'm thankful for the publication of my story book and launch of my video album. I'm happy and overwhelmed by the fame and money I received for my hardwork and creativity.
I'm thankful for my lovely siblings and adorable parents who understand
me.
I'm thankful. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.