Dearest Multiverse ,
Thank you Lord for the perfect honeymoon I am having with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm thankful for the honeymoon trip to Thailand as I always wanted. Dear Lord, I'm thankful that we got our visa's , tickets, room reservations so easily and we were lucky to avail all the offers and discounts. We both had a lovely time today filled with romance. I'm totally stunned by how beautiful you turned my love life. Thank you for the boat ride, scuba diving, the beach photoshoot, the romantic candle light dinner, the star lit sky, the beautiful room we got and the ocean view from our balcony is awesome, just as I had visualized, thank you for the dance I did for him :-) he was impressed, thank you for the hot water bath, our moonlight beach walk...holding him tight and kissing him on the beach side under the galaxies. Oh dear universe, I'm extremely grateful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm happy and thankful that my Kirty loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. He takes care of me. Thank you that we are crazy for each other. We are soulmates, we are best friends forever, we are faithful and funny. Thank you universe for making our relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. Thank you for making our love free of hurt, hate, fight and shout. Thank you for instilling passion so deep in both our souls for eachother that is so magical.....Thank you Thank you Thank you
I'm thankful for today's beautiful day father. Thank you for the energy you gave me to wake up early and get dressed like a doll.
Thank you for the OLA service I enjoyed today filled with coupons.
I'm thankful for the awesome worship session we had today. Thank you for the time I spent with some new people and had a nice time.
I'm thankful for Kamil's call so that I was happy and able to share the SECRET with him, to be able to share the Law of Attraction.
I'm thankful for the enjoyment I had today at Rani's wedding party with Amuda maam and Vijay.
I am thankful that I had a delicious food I had today.
Thank you for this campus, it's beautiful, I had lots of fun today at Autumn muse.
I'm thankful for my dear friends Suji and Ravi who makes my everyday awesome filled with love care and happiness.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Thank you Lord for the perfect honeymoon I am having with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm thankful for the honeymoon trip to Thailand as I always wanted. Dear Lord, I'm thankful that we got our visa's , tickets, room reservations so easily and we were lucky to avail all the offers and discounts. We both had a lovely time today filled with romance. I'm totally stunned by how beautiful you turned my love life. Thank you for the boat ride, scuba diving, the beach photoshoot, the romantic candle light dinner, the star lit sky, the beautiful room we got and the ocean view from our balcony is awesome, just as I had visualized, thank you for the dance I did for him :-) he was impressed, thank you for the hot water bath, our moonlight beach walk...holding him tight and kissing him on the beach side under the galaxies. Oh dear universe, I'm extremely grateful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm happy and thankful that my Kirty loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. He takes care of me. Thank you that we are crazy for each other. We are soulmates, we are best friends forever, we are faithful and funny. Thank you universe for making our relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. Thank you for making our love free of hurt, hate, fight and shout. Thank you for instilling passion so deep in both our souls for eachother that is so magical.....Thank you Thank you Thank you
I'm thankful for today's beautiful day father. Thank you for the energy you gave me to wake up early and get dressed like a doll.
Thank you for the OLA service I enjoyed today filled with coupons.
I'm thankful for the awesome worship session we had today. Thank you for the time I spent with some new people and had a nice time.
I'm thankful for Kamil's call so that I was happy and able to share the SECRET with him, to be able to share the Law of Attraction.
I'm thankful for the enjoyment I had today at Rani's wedding party with Amuda maam and Vijay.
I am thankful that I had a delicious food I had today.
Thank you for this campus, it's beautiful, I had lots of fun today at Autumn muse.
I'm thankful for my dear friends Suji and Ravi who makes my everyday awesome filled with love care and happiness.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.