Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gratitude 213

 

Dearest Lord my Universe,

I'm thankful for today's awesome day Lord. I'm very happy and satisfied because you helped me reach church safely. You gave me lift in Preetha maam's car and Amuda also gave lift. I'm thankful that I was invited to Raina's house inauguration. 

I'm thankful for the delicious food I had today. Thank you Lord.

I'm thankful for the pretty dress, heels and makeup I wore today. Thank you. It made me look so gorgeous.


I'm thankful for keeping me safe, dry and warm whole day today.

I'm thankful for the electricity I enjoy everyday.

I'm thankful for Vijay with whom I enjoyed today's party and he took nice snaps of me.

I'm thankful to have been blessed with a sweet and caring friend Ravi. I'm thankful that you broke his rope and saved him that night father. I'm thankful to have his friendship. I'm happy that through my positivity he gains a lot of encouragement.

I'm thankful for the beautiful life I've been blessed with. I love every part of it Lord.

I'm thankful for the salary that got credited. I'm grateful for all the money I've been given throughout my life. I'm thankful that I have enough money to fulfill my basic needs Lord.

I'm thankful to have spoken to my family on phone. It's so soothing to hear their voices.

I'm thankful to you Lord for keeping me family safe and prosperous.

Thank you for my awesome, smart, cute, adorable , handsome, intelligent , caring and loving husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm grateful to you from the depth of my soul for healing and sealing my relationship with my husband and his family. I'm thankful to you for making my relationship 10 thousand times more stronger than before. My husband loves me a lot and treats me like a princess.

I'm totally in love with my mother in-law. She is extremely loving and cares for me more than she cares for others. I love her father. I sprinkle magic dust on my husband and his whole family.

Thank you for my sister's job. I'm sure you are taking care of her.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.