Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gratitude 217

 

Dearest Multiverse,

I am extremely grateful for the life I own. For the air I breathe, for the food I eat, clothes I wear, money I have, friends I enjoy with, my job that gives me a new challenge everyday to look beyond. I am so happy that you gave me this room because the sunset view from this room's window is beautiful. When I look out, I feel a power, a peace that I never felt before. The clouds, trees, birds, sunset and rain, the chirping birds that wake me up every morning is a huge deep blessing in my life. I'm glad to have reached this place in my life that has made me a more confident, happy, peaceful, positive and inspiring person. I've gained a new perspective to life and I challenge myself every single day to be a better person. I'm thankful for all the love, joy and care I've received throughout my entire life. I met people with beautiful heart and kind soul. I enjoyed life to my full ability. I was able to learn patience, kindness, sympathy, forgiveness, humbleness, faithfulness, friendship, dedication, focus and sincerity through whatever life offered me so far. I've grown into a powerful women. My soul is polished and it shines so soft and radiant in you grace. Oh dear Universe, I'm extremely grateful to you for saving my life,  for uplifting me up from sin and dirt, for saving my soul my peace of mind, for saving my marriage, for healing and sealing of my relationship with my adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you for making our love relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I'm thankful to you for keeping my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka safe from every evil , from harmful intentions of others, from physical illness, you have loved him and inspired him to be a better person each passing day. You kept him happy, healthy and prosperous. You heard his desires, you fulfilled them , thank you.

I'm thankful for the food I had today.

I'm thankful to Vijay and Roy for helping me today at work and making things easier for me.

I'm thankful for my dear friends Sujata and Ravi whom you saved and brought them into my life. I sprinkle magic dust on their careers.

I'm thankful for today's pleasant weather.

I'm thankful for my room, my green campus and all the animals here.

I love you Universe.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.